Monday, May 16, 2011

Another year gone by...

Lots have changed since I last wrote....

1st. I have put my chaos warriors on hold for the time being, i have everything I want for them.

2nd. I am trying to do some finishing touches on my Wood elves, a few more models to paint.

3rd. My elder army is having a bit of an identity crisis. I haven't got the right balance in the army list. But none the less painting for them goes slow.

I hope to put some work in one of these three focuses. On a happier note, I have a fully painted elder army for epic armegeddon! Pictures coming for those soon. Almost done the elder fleet associated to them (battle fleet gothic). I would like to finish my epic armegeddon space marine force, however.

Anyways I am rambling...till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment